Hardware & Documentation
The accessory pack comes equipped with the following (Listed top to bottom, left to right):
- 5x zip ties for cable management
- Adapter cable for ARGB sync to GIGABYTE motherboard
- 8x screws to mount the motherboard
- 16x screws to install SSD's
- 6x screws for PSU mounting
- 4x screws for fan mounting (radiator?)
- 3x standoffs (Full ATX/EATX mounting)
This kit of accessories is enough to get you started and should easily service most any components you would build into the DA601.
The manual for the DA601 is a multi-fold large sheet. The instructions are elementary, and in seven languages, so you have mostly pictorial graphics to guide you on your build if you need it. The case being accessible and straightforward to build in, I did not find any reason to need the manual. One thing I wish was there would be a screw guide so that at a glance, I would know precisely what screw is used for what device or fitment.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST