While we have taken a close look at many new notebooks with Intel's 9th generation 8000 series mobile processors, including those with i9 CPUs, today we take a look at an Aorus branded gaming notebook with a 9th generation 9000 series mobile CPU and an RTX 2070. The notebook in for review today is a bit special because of its 240Hz display, and while it's just 1080P, it should provide a very good gaming experience. Let's see what it has to offer.
As we know, the notebook uses a 9th generation i7-9750H, which has a Turbo up to 4.5GHz. It also features an RTX 2070 paired with a SHARP 15.6" thin bezel FHS 240Hz anti-glare IGZO LCD. Our model came with 16GB of DRAM, a 512GB Intel 760P SSD, and a 2TB HDD. For LAN the notebook offers the latest in wireless AC technology from Killer as well as a Killer LAN chip so that you can utilize Doubleshot Pro. The battery is a 62Wh, and the notebook weighs 5.29lbs. It measures in a 14.21"x9.68"x0.96" (WxDxH).
The Aorus 15-XA in our configuration chimes in at $2,199
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]