Package and Contents
Sapphire is known as the ultimate partner for ATI. In fact, Sapphire is actually one of ATI's own brands outside the USA, which allows them to sell their Radeon cards and Xpress based motherboards under a separate name. The box that has been chosen for the latest Xpress 3200 board comes in a white box with a flip top lid allowing you to get a glimpse of the actual board before you buy it.
On the back of the box, Sapphire has but all the appurtenant information and specifications of the board itself for the potential buyer to have a squiz at.
Inside the box you may be mistaken for thinking this board is a budget with what is included; however, the board shows great signs of being a big in features and performance part. The user manual details all the settings, features and options that the board includes - and in plain English. Sapphire includes three CD's with the board - 1 driver CD, 1 Games bundle and 1 software bundle complete this part of the packaging.
Also with the package are two PCI cover brackets containing 1 Firewire port and a 2 port RCA Digital Audio ports. The I/O shield is also included as the Sapphire board is not a standard ATX port configuration.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War is a huge 'epic on Horizon: Zero Dawn's scale'
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD-Key Global: just $31.50!
- HTC Vive drops to $499 with free Fallout VR
- HTC Vive Pro costs $799, pre-orders now live
- Microsoft's new cloud gaming arm is a big step forward
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit