Package and Contents
Sapphire is known as the ultimate partner for ATI. In fact, Sapphire is actually one of ATI's own brands outside the USA, which allows them to sell their Radeon cards and Xpress based motherboards under a separate name. The box that has been chosen for the latest Xpress 3200 board comes in a white box with a flip top lid allowing you to get a glimpse of the actual board before you buy it.
On the back of the box, Sapphire has but all the appurtenant information and specifications of the board itself for the potential buyer to have a squiz at.
Inside the box you may be mistaken for thinking this board is a budget with what is included; however, the board shows great signs of being a big in features and performance part. The user manual details all the settings, features and options that the board includes - and in plain English. Sapphire includes three CD's with the board - 1 driver CD, 1 Games bundle and 1 software bundle complete this part of the packaging.
Also with the package are two PCI cover brackets containing 1 Firewire port and a 2 port RCA Digital Audio ports. The I/O shield is also included as the Sapphire board is not a standard ATX port configuration.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ