In the old days of computers (you remember... about 10 years ago), these machines were just beginning to make an appearance in the average person's home. With a design that was set to become "industry standard", you could upgrade to a whopping 1-2MB of memory and had processors that matched the processing power of those that sent the Apollo rockets into space! Of course, multimedia was a new buzzword at this point in time and just something to be dreamed about.
Nowadays, however, computers have become so powerful that manufacturers are looking for more things for them to do on a near constant basis. TV tuner cards have been out for a while, but even the internal ones have often times been found to be lacking in the features department.
This brings us to the topic of today's article, the Compro VideoMate H900 board. It boasts many features and we'll take a closer look at them to see if this might be something worthy to put on your wish list.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit