Hardware & Documentation
The bag of hardware does contain everything you will need to fill the CMT230 with components. On the left are the rubber grommets and HDD screws below them. There are a couple of thumbscrews; there are the socket and three standoffs to be driven in with it. At the bottom, there are hex head screws for the PSU and video card mounting, and a set of M3 screws for the motherboard and 2.5" drives.
In case you happen to break out one of the wrong slots covers, or you move from a triple slot cooler to a dual slot cooler, FSP has provided one replaceable expansion slot cover. To help with wire management, we are provided with five zip-ties, which is not enough, but is a good start.
The manual once unfolded, starts with a parts list, and usage for each bit in the hardware bag. Past that things move on to the build process, and near the end of it all, we are shown optional fan locations and what size radiators can be fitted where.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The FSP CMT230 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie: Activision let us do awesome things with Destiny
- Disney+ includes free 4K streaming, supports 4 simultaneous streams
- Bandai Namco: Epic Store exclusivity isn't our vision
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie announced, drops October 11 on Netflix
- The best destruction physics in a game EVER, also features ray tracing
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best