SAPPHIRE is tapping AMD's latest Vega 10 GPU which is made on the third-gen FinFET 14nm process, as well as the 8GB of next-gen HBM2 memory technology. There's additional overclocking headroom on the Limited Edition variants of the new SAPPHIRE RX Vega 64 NITRO+ graphics cards, something we'll be testing out later in the review.
We have 4096 stream processors alongside 64 NCUs powered by the Vega architecture, joined by 8GB of HBM2 memory and HBCC technology., he 8GB of HBM2 is on a 2048-bit memory bus.
The card itself is a 3-slot beast that requires 8+8+8-pin PCIe power connectors (yes, three 8-pin PCIe) and is pretty hefty at 310 x 133 x 54cm. There's a custom PCB with 14-phase VDDC, and SAPPHIRE's new enhanced TRI-X cooling and 'robust' VRM cooling.
Dual BIOS - NITRO Boost By Default
SAPPHIRE provides two BIOSes on the Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO+ Limited Edition, with the NITRO+ Boost BIOS clocking the GPU at 1423/1611MHz for base and boost, respectively. The other efficient BIOS clocks the GPU down to 1273/1529MHz, which would be perfect for cryptocurrency mining as the card doesn't reduce HBM2 clocks down from 945MHz.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series