Fractal Design Meshify C-Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the Meshify C, we can immediately tell where the name comes from. With the thinnest of bezels around the large, mesmerizing, mesh panel which is angled in all sorts of ways, the only thing to take your eyes away from it is the exposed metal Fractal Design case badge in the lower left corner.
The front I/O panel is part of the front bezel, and it includes the reset button, HD Audio jacks, the power button, and a pair of USB 3.0 ports. From this angle, we also get a better sense of the front mesh panel, as to the angles and designs used on it.
The top of the case is made of steel, but again, only what is needed to keep the structural integrity. The thin steel around the edges allowed the top to be opened up for fan options and passive airflow, which is covered with a magnetically attached dust filter.
The left side of the chassis uses tempered tinted glass to cover the interior, while still offering some view of the interior. Thumb screws hold the glass in place, and we see thin strips of the steel frame above and below it, while it buts up to the edge of the front bezel on the right.
The back of the Meshify C has the rear I/O and an adjustable height exhaust fan at the top. In the middle are the seven expansion slots with passive ventilation to the right of them. At the bottom is a mounting plate for the PSU, which has you sliding the PSU into the case from the back, rather than through the right side.
The right side of the Meshify C has little to see, just an expanse of steel where the tempered glass was on the other side. Notice no large bumps or anything fancy, just flat steel to cover the wires and hidden drives from any view.
The bottom of the chassis is supported by chromed plastic legs, all of which have a round rubber pad on them. Across the middle, there is one long dust filter which covers the PSU and optional fan locations and can be slid out the front, which could not be any easier when it comes time to clean it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Meshify C Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Meshify C]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Apex Legends isn't viable without high priced skins
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director