Corsair Crystal 570X RGB Mid-Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the 570X RGB, we notice the glass panel first off, but also noticed that it is not as wide as we saw on the 460X RGB. We can also see the glass panels to either side of it, that there is a shiny curved section at the top, and below it almost looks like a cow catcher on a train engine.
The top of this chassis also sports a tempered glass panel, which like the front, is held in place with thumbscrews. We can also see that the right edge of this glass panel has been cut away a bit, to help expose the front I/O panel.
The left side of the 570X RGB is tempered glass from top to bottom, with only the feet at the bottom extending past it. The edges of the glass are not painted this time and expose the frame of the chassis as well as the unimpeded view of the interior.
Making it to the back of the chassis, we can see the shiny rounded bit at the top of the chassis, and more offset to the rear I/O and exhaust fan than we got with the 460X. The expansion slot covers are different this time too, and there are grooves in the passive ventilation area to allow mounting of things, leaving the bottom for the PSU and removable dust filter.
Where most manufacturers want to hide this view, Corsair continues with more tempered glass to go over the right side of the chassis. This way the RGB controllers are exposed, you will be able to see your storage drives, and they added in a routing channel to keep wiring mostly out of view.
The front I/O panel starts with a backlit power button nearest the front of the 570X RGB. That is followed by the three buttons to work the RGB lighting, we then see the HD Audio jacks, and the pair of UBS 3.0 ports wrap up what is presented here.
Beneath the chassis, we see that the feet go from side to side, and have large rubber pads on them to ensure this glass tower will not move. The removable dust filter at the back is sitting in a rail system, and towards the front we find grooves cut out of the floor to allow for pump and reservoir mounting to be done there, inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intellivision's new $150 console has online store, new games
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct