The packaging is gray and matches the external color of the chassis. The company name and logo is at the top, above a pair of chassis images, and it has the MasterCase Pro 3 name laid over it. There is also a notation of the FreeForm Modular System, which allows you to customize, adjust, and upgrade the chassis as needed.
The chassis and company naming are found at the top of this thin panel. Below the carrying handle, the bulk of this panel is used to present the image of the chassis showing the front, top, and right side of it.
Naming again flanks the top of the back of the box, but this time, the image below helps to explain the FreeForm Modular System, as it displays a lot of the removable sections and components. The lower section is used to list the chassis features, and this is repeated a total of eight times in various languages.
The last panel offers the technical specifications of the MasterCase Pro 3, and this chart is identical to the one we just went over on the last page. There is some fine print at the bottom which delivers company information, and the notation of this being a PC chassis named the MasterCase Pro 3.
When we opened the top of the box, we were a bit surprised to see gray Styrofoam used to protect the chassis, but we also found the hardware and literature set into a cutout. This way you can check all the hardware against the manual, and gauge if everything is there before you even get to the chassis.
Removing the chassis and its inner packaging, we see a lot of gray. The huge Styrofoam end caps will have no issues protecting the chassis inside of it. Taking things a step further, rather than a plain plastic liner, Cooler Master opts for a thing foam inner layer to protect the paint finish, as well as the large side window from damage. This chassis took a very long voyage to get to us, and the packaging worked so well that we found not one scratch or imperfection in it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard