ASRock's UEFI on this motherboard is very similar to that of their previous motherboards. The UEFI has two operating modes; an Easy Mode for novice users and an Advanced Mode for more experienced system builders and overclockers. There are basic OC profiles for both the CPU and memory. All voltage and power controls are present to overclock Broadwell-E and Haswell-E CPUs. GUI and manual fan controls are present as well.
ASRock's APP Shop application allows you to download and install almost all of ASRock's applications including 3TB+, F-Tuning, XFast LAN (cFOS), Restart to UEFI, Rapid SATA Switch, OC DNA, Good Night LED, Key Master, USB Key, OMG, XFast RAM, and a plethora of other ASRock and non-ASRock applications.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]