Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued
The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 uses a Realtek ALC1150 codec featuring a 115dB SNR. ASRock further upgraded the audio with two Texas Instruments NE5532 amplifiers, physical isolation, and Nichicon Gold Series capacitors.
USB 3.1 comes from an ASMedia ASM1142, which uses an ASM1542 10Gb/s switch for the type-C port.
The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 features two 1Gbit Intel NICs. The i218v is a PHY for the integrated MAC in the PCH, and the i211AT is the second fully integrated NIC solution. The Wireless AC is from an AC 3160 card.
The ASMedia ASM1074 hub is used to supply all those USB 3.0 ports on the IO panel. A nuvoTon NCT6791D is the SuperIO that provides monitoring, fan control, and PS/2 on the rear IO.
There are many PCI-E quick switches on the rear of the PCB used to switch the PCI-E lanes from the CPU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower