Inside the Core W200 Continued
The floor of the chassis allows for three fans to go there, but the fourth hole, and possibly the third hole, will be used by the PSU. We also find a pair of holes along the floor, again to keep the wiring as clean as possible, no matter what the plans are.
On this side, we see no exhaust fan which most cases would come with, but we do see that the ten expansion slots offered, have ventilated covers, and use thumbscrews to secure them.
Again, this is the basic build photo. We start again with a vast cavity to fill, and to the right, we find an inverted motherboard tray mounted to the back of the large motherboard tray from the other side.
One more of the options is to install these four drive bays. You do have to mount the clips for each tray tot the larger motherboard tray, and when done, the tray set in the tabs at the bottom, and click into a locked position with the clip at the top.
Unlike with the main motherboard tray, this smaller one is removable. This makes accessing the CPU cooler hole in the main section possible, and also allows you to run wiring behind the smaller one. We also see that this tray is plainly marked, and we see XL-ATX compatibility here too.
Of course, you do have the option to take that ten-stack of bays and install it on this side, but that would block the cooling options a bit. As you can see, the way the W200 is designed, the second pair of cooling trays can be locked into place here, and shows why the right side panels are ventilated the way it is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit