Inside the Core W200 Continued
The floor of the chassis allows for three fans to go there, but the fourth hole, and possibly the third hole, will be used by the PSU. We also find a pair of holes along the floor, again to keep the wiring as clean as possible, no matter what the plans are.
On this side, we see no exhaust fan which most cases would come with, but we do see that the ten expansion slots offered, have ventilated covers, and use thumbscrews to secure them.
Again, this is the basic build photo. We start again with a vast cavity to fill, and to the right, we find an inverted motherboard tray mounted to the back of the large motherboard tray from the other side.
One more of the options is to install these four drive bays. You do have to mount the clips for each tray tot the larger motherboard tray, and when done, the tray set in the tabs at the bottom, and click into a locked position with the clip at the top.
Unlike with the main motherboard tray, this smaller one is removable. This makes accessing the CPU cooler hole in the main section possible, and also allows you to run wiring behind the smaller one. We also see that this tray is plainly marked, and we see XL-ATX compatibility here too.
Of course, you do have the option to take that ten-stack of bays and install it on this side, but that would block the cooling options a bit. As you can see, the way the W200 is designed, the second pair of cooling trays can be locked into place here, and shows why the right side panels are ventilated the way it is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam