Powering, Controls, and Options
With the initial powering of the Four Eyes Touch, it booted up for us in this light blue color option. Across the top, we can see the temperature of each channel as well as fan speed in RPMs. At the bottom, we can see how to swap thermal scales to the left, and to the right is the color and reset button.
Here all we did was press the C/F button at the bottom to get the controller to display temperatures in Fahrenheit this time. Also, if you hold that same button longer, it will temporarily mute the buzzer if you have left the jumper in place.
At this time, we changed back to Celsius for the temperatures, and also swapped out the colors of the screen to this green color we have now.
We picked and chose which colors to show, as some didn't photograph all that well, but this purple option is vivid and took well to the camera.
We held our finger over the temperature in the top left window as this is how you set the channel alarm. While the readout may go up to 99 degrees, the alarm top end of the range is only 90 degrees.
In the same first window, we kept our finger on the fan speed this time, and same as the temperature, it began to flash. The slider bar reduces the fan speed from 2300 to 1500 just by swiping our finger across the middle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series