Powering, Controls, and Options
With the initial powering of the Four Eyes Touch, it booted up for us in this light blue color option. Across the top, we can see the temperature of each channel as well as fan speed in RPMs. At the bottom, we can see how to swap thermal scales to the left, and to the right is the color and reset button.
Here all we did was press the C/F button at the bottom to get the controller to display temperatures in Fahrenheit this time. Also, if you hold that same button longer, it will temporarily mute the buzzer if you have left the jumper in place.
At this time, we changed back to Celsius for the temperatures, and also swapped out the colors of the screen to this green color we have now.
We picked and chose which colors to show, as some didn't photograph all that well, but this purple option is vivid and took well to the camera.
We held our finger over the temperature in the top left window as this is how you set the channel alarm. While the readout may go up to 99 degrees, the alarm top end of the range is only 90 degrees.
In the same first window, we kept our finger on the fan speed this time, and same as the temperature, it began to flash. The slider bar reduces the fan speed from 2300 to 1500 just by swiping our finger across the middle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit