Sequential Mixed Read / Write Workloads
In this series of tests, we measure mixed workload performance. We start with 100% read and then add data writes to the mix until we get to 100% writes, in 10% increments. We believe this will be the next major area SSD manufactures will address after performance consistency.
Sequential Mixed Workload Bandwidth
High mixed workload performance is the next chapter in increasing SSD performance. OCZ made mixed workload performance a priority on Vector 180, but as you can see, Patriot needs to do the same as the Ignite suffers from severe performance loss when the smallest of mix is added.
Sequential 80% Read / 20% Write Bandwidth
The 80% read and 20% write mix is widely regarded as the consumer storage standard. At this load, the Ignite is actually in the upper tier of all the products on the chart today.
Random Mixed Workload Response Time
The random 50% read mix with the Ignite is back down again to the lower-end of the scale.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Astronauts will watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi From Space
- Starbucks 'Free' Wi-Fi mines Bitcoin while connected
- Former Facebook exec: Bitcoin will reach $1 million
- AMD Ryzen APU with Vega GPU leaked, but is already available
- Battlegrounds hits nearly 500,000 players on Xbox One so far
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series