Accessories and Documentation
The hardware is pretty basic, but contains everything you need to get a build completed. Xigmatek provides standoffs, four screws not shown as usable in the manual, and five screws to mount the PSU. At the bottom, there are a handful of M3 screws for drives and the motherboard, leaving the set to the right for use in the ODD bay.
This kit also contains a vented slot cover to fill any broken out slot you may have. There are also four drive rails to install 3.5" drives with, eight fan screws to help fill optional fan locations, and a group of five wire tie straps to help manage what wiring will fit behind the motherboard tray.
The provided manual is printed on this folded bit of paper; it opens up to a six panel section of instructions. While the provided text is simplistic, they use actual photographs in black and white to guide you through the process from beginning to end.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Spirit M Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Spirit M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 Remake, zero plans for Nintendo Switch debut
- PUBG's new Sanhok map, Fortnite-like 'Event Pass' launching
- Join the 'Vikings' war in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new 8C/16T chip spotted, could be the Core i7-8900K
- Bithumb hacked, over $30 million in cryptocurrency stolen
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit