Packaging and System
The box is very small, and the device only sits in the center of the box. The product is well protected from the elements during shipping.
I didn't expect all these different wall socket adapter inserts, but it is nice that they are all included. They snap into the wall socket adapter. The adapter provides 12v@3A which hints at extremely low power consumption. A VESA mounting plate is included with all the proper screws. The included DVD holds the drivers you might need for Windows 8 or earlier operating systems.
The power button, two USB 2.0 ports, and a single USB 3.0 port are located on the front bezel.
The LIVA X has a RJ-45 LAN port as well as dual display outputs (D-SUB and HDMI). A headphone jack is also supplied.
There are slits on both the right and left sides, and a Kensington lock port to secure the device. While the outside is a smooth plastic, the inside has a rigid metal frame.
Each of the four legs have a rubberized pad to ensure that the device doesn't slip off your desk. Removing those four screws will allow you to open the LIVA X, but unless you want to install an mSATA drive, there is no need to do so.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the LIVA X]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [CPU, Graphics, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series