For those who want to sum up the entire review in a few points, the What's Hot and What's Not part of my review will help you. Skip right to this bit if you want a quick read, or if you want to find out what I found to be the most notable parts of the GoLite 2.0, we're going to jump into that right now.
It's Nice and Small: iFrogz has crafted a great product in the GoLite 2.0 battery, providing 3000mAh of charge, an internal built-in flashlight and 2.1A output port into something that fits inside or your pocket, and can be gripped in your hand easily.
Built-In Flashlight: I love portable batteries with flashlights, so anytime there is one - this is going to sit in the "What's Hot" section. Kudos, iFrogz!
Great $29.99 Price: 2.1A output, a flashlight, and a 3000mAh battery for under $30? Holy crap.
There's not much I didn't like with the GoLite 2.0, as it had everything I would want for under $30.
For under $30, this is such a great device. At this price point, iFrogz could've opted for a 1A output port, and still included the flashlight and 3000mAh internal battery, but that is the weak way out of it. That's the cheap way of throwing a device out into the market and hoping it sells.
But including the 2.1A output port is what tips this product over the edge, into buy-it-now territory. For $30, you're getting a portable flashlight that is impressive on its own, an internal 3000mAh battery that will charge virtually any smartphone on the market to 100% from dead, and a 2.1A port to do said charging.
iFrogz has impressed me with the GoLite 2.0 Battery, so if you're after a late Christmas present, or an early one for Christmas 2015, or even a birthday present for your tech loving loved one, the GoLite 2.0 is definitely something worth considering.
PRICING: You can find the iFrogz Golite 2.0 Powerbank, 3000mAh Universal Portable Charger and Flashlight for Smartphones for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (amount of mAh)||90%|
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||80%|
|Value for Money||95%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||91%|
The Bottom Line: The iFrogz GoLite 2.0 Battery is one of the most feature-packed devices you can buy for under $30, with a built-in flashlight, 2.1A output for your smartphone, and an internal 3000mAh battery. For the price and what it includes, it's hard to go wrong here.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM