For those who want to sum up the entire review in a few points, the What's Hot and What's Not part of my review will help you. Skip right to this bit if you want a quick read, or if you want to find out what I found to be the most notable parts of the GoLite 2.0, we're going to jump into that right now.
It's Nice and Small: iFrogz has crafted a great product in the GoLite 2.0 battery, providing 3000mAh of charge, an internal built-in flashlight and 2.1A output port into something that fits inside or your pocket, and can be gripped in your hand easily.
Built-In Flashlight: I love portable batteries with flashlights, so anytime there is one - this is going to sit in the "What's Hot" section. Kudos, iFrogz!
Great $29.99 Price: 2.1A output, a flashlight, and a 3000mAh battery for under $30? Holy crap.
There's not much I didn't like with the GoLite 2.0, as it had everything I would want for under $30.
For under $30, this is such a great device. At this price point, iFrogz could've opted for a 1A output port, and still included the flashlight and 3000mAh internal battery, but that is the weak way out of it. That's the cheap way of throwing a device out into the market and hoping it sells.
But including the 2.1A output port is what tips this product over the edge, into buy-it-now territory. For $30, you're getting a portable flashlight that is impressive on its own, an internal 3000mAh battery that will charge virtually any smartphone on the market to 100% from dead, and a 2.1A port to do said charging.
iFrogz has impressed me with the GoLite 2.0 Battery, so if you're after a late Christmas present, or an early one for Christmas 2015, or even a birthday present for your tech loving loved one, the GoLite 2.0 is definitely something worth considering.
PRICING: You can find the iFrogz Golite 2.0 Powerbank, 3000mAh Universal Portable Charger and Flashlight for Smartphones for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (amount of mAh)||90%|
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||80%|
|Value for Money||95%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||91%|
The Bottom Line: The iFrogz GoLite 2.0 Battery is one of the most feature-packed devices you can buy for under $30, with a built-in flashlight, 2.1A output for your smartphone, and an internal 3000mAh battery. For the price and what it includes, it's hard to go wrong here.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation Classic: Sony can't prevent hacking with patches
- Devil May Cry 5 has optional microtransactions
- Don't walk - run for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Battery Issue
- Crucial BX500 SSD Review - Fewer Components, Lower Prices
- Laptop won't turn on after battery died
- For Sale [5Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $3,995CAD
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games