Accessories and Documentation
Just as we did with the rest of the Phanteks cases, with the EVOLV, we also get the full plastic sorter with all the screws you will need to get the build completed, and then some. Everything you will need is provided in here; if you plan to swap fans, you're covered; if you want to screw in drives, you're covered. Phanteks supplies the goods for anything you need to get done.
We found all of this in a bag. There are long and short cable management straps to put in as needed, three colors of LEDS to swap out for that power indicator strip in the bezel, and there are also six wire ties.
If for some reason you need the room at the top of the chassis, Phanteks does supply a shelf that can be installed, which can be seen in the back here. In the front, we find they have included the pump mounting bracket that will aid those looking to water cool this chassis.
The supplied manual is more like a small novel. The manual starts off with all of the parts and exploded diagrams of how things work, then takes you on through the build process, and even covers all of the options in full detail.
For instance, this is likely the best way to look at the EVOLV. This not only shows all of the components, but also describes them so you can sort out their use, and determine if you need it in the chassis.
This page really helps explain the multipurpose plate at the front. The plate has holes for 2.5 and 3.5" drives, but as shown here, it is also drilled for reservoirs and the pump bracket.
As we have tried to do lately, if there are water cooling options shown, an image is worth a thousand words, and we like to have it explained simply. This page leaves no doubt of what can and cannot fit inside of the EVOLV.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit