Accessories and Documentation
This is most of what is provided in the small bag of hardware found in the HDD rack. There is a set of long fan screws for a third front fan, a motherboard speaker, a few standoffs for E-ATX motherboards, and the socket to help install or remove them. At the bottom, we find countersunk screws to use with the drive trays for 2.5" drives. We see the PSU screws, short fan screws, and the motherboard screws in the middle, and to the right are screws for 3.5" drives, attaching an optional plate, and mounting the motherboard.
At the top we have that optional plate for the front of the chassis. After removing the lower ODD bay, this will screw into the front of the chassis to provide the mounting holes for the top of the third fan. Along with the two already holding wires in the chassis, we are given seven adjustable and reusable wire managing straps.
The manual at the left offers everything you will need to know, from start to finish. There is a parts list, instructions for all the components you will need to install, and even diagrams of all of the fan and water cooling options to allow users to take full advantage of what the Core V51 offers. There is also an insert covering the terms and conditions of the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V51 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V51]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard