The Email Server workload is a demanding 8k test with a 50/50 read/write distribution. This application is indicative of performance in heavy random write workloads.
The Intel DC P3700 averages 107,768 at full load, the HGST FlashMAX II and Micron P420m are in a dead heat at 256 OIO, with an average of 93,771 and 92,416 IOPS, respectively. The DC P3700 scores another convincing win in this heavy write workload.
The DC P3700 provides lower latency during the test.
The File Server workload tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously with an 80% read and 20% write distribution. The wide variety of simultaneous file size requests is very taxing on storage subsystems.
The DC P3700 provides 109,585 IOPS at 256 OIO with a tight performance distribution. The FlashMAX II experiences significant variability in this test and averages 91,820 IOPS at 256 OIO. The P420m also has difficulty with variability during this test and averages 70,574 IOPS.
The DC P3700 dominates this test with superb latency.
The DC P3700 distances itself from the pack with superb iops to latency performance.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Changing Datacenter - Workload Tuning]
- Page 3 [Reliability Statistics - Data Protection]
- Page 4 [Measuring Reliability]
- Page 5 [Design and Specifications]
- Page 6 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Read/Write]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 8k Random Read/Write]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 128k Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 10 [Database/OLTP and Webserver]
- Page 11 [Email Server and File Server]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]