The Email Server workload is a demanding 8k test with a 50/50 read/write distribution. This application is indicative of performance in heavy random write workloads.
The Intel DC P3700 averages 107,768 at full load, the HGST FlashMAX II and Micron P420m are in a dead heat at 256 OIO, with an average of 93,771 and 92,416 IOPS, respectively. The DC P3700 scores another convincing win in this heavy write workload.
The DC P3700 provides lower latency during the test.
The File Server workload tests a wide variety of different file sizes simultaneously with an 80% read and 20% write distribution. The wide variety of simultaneous file size requests is very taxing on storage subsystems.
The DC P3700 provides 109,585 IOPS at 256 OIO with a tight performance distribution. The FlashMAX II experiences significant variability in this test and averages 91,820 IOPS at 256 OIO. The P420m also has difficulty with variability during this test and averages 70,574 IOPS.
The DC P3700 dominates this test with superb latency.
The DC P3700 distances itself from the pack with superb iops to latency performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- Marvel writer hired for Netflix's Witcher show
- Secretlab temporarily slash $191 off TITAN Temp gaming chair
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series