HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
We recently revamped out charts, after this review the MX100 will replace the M500 in all of our capacity size charts. We recorded the MX100 256GB at 453.1 MB/s sequential read speeds while reading across the entire LBA range. Most modern SSDs score very well when reading sequential data though, as the chart shows.
Scoring well when writing sequential data is another story. The Crucial MX100 scored just over 300 MB/s when writing sequential data across the LBA range. This is a 100 MB/s improvement over the M500 in the same test, but 27 MB/s slower than Crucial's M550.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 18.104.22.168
After a reasonable number of random reads and writes, we ran HD Tach to view any issues with write performance fall off. The MX100 256GB does well in a majority of the tests, but towards the end, very clearly we see where the dirty flash is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit