IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential read for the 5TB was quite impressive, showing a peak speed of 233 MB/s at QD32.
Moving over to sequential write, we found the performance of the 5TB to drop off. Here we reached a maximum of 198 MB/s.
Read latency for the 5TB drive was very respectable, matching the 6TB across the scale.
Write latency was just above the 6TB model in sequential at 20ms at QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Workloads & Workload Latency]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]