Unboxing and Packaging
The XL2720Z comes in a fairly standard packaging setup. There is one minor difference that I feel makes a big difference. On the XL2720Z's packaging, you open the box along the big side (face), rather than one of the skinny sides. This makes removing the monitor much easier.
Inside the box, you'll see the panel comes wrapped in protective foam, which is centered in the box via Styrofoam to protect it from any bumps on the ride to your house. I actually believe I opened the wrong side of the box, as the cables and such are in the foam piece beneath the panel. To access them, you have to remove the foam panel, which causes them to fall out. Remember, it's important to see which side says "open" or "up."
The panel comes in three pieces, so some assembly is required. The monitor also comes with a leather-like cover to protect the monitor during travel or to keep dust off at your desk, and a full complement of cables for your connecting needs.
Assembly is simple. Place the stand part into the base and rotate. Lock together by turning the screw beneath in the direction indicated by the lock arrow (clockwise).
Once tight, simply hang the monitor on the stand and make sure it locks into place.
You can see the layout of the ports in the picture below.
From left to right, we have a USB port; a USB Type-B port; two HDMI ports; the DVI-DL port; a D-sub port; a DisplayPort 1.2 port; and a mini-USB port. The left side of the monitor features two USB ports and a headphone jack. The USB ports run off of the integrated USB hub.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced