Accessories and Documentation
Part of the accessories includes foam spacers to help with the installation process, and fan screws to mount the 92mm fan to the bracket. Then, along the bottom row we have the studs that lock into the holes in the top bracket, rubber and plastic washer assemblies for spacing the top bracket, and the thumbscrews to lock it all together.
There is also a manual that generalizes the basic installation on all video cards. You will need to pay attention to the demands of your card when getting into specific details like what needs heat sinks, and what can do with just a fan on them for cooling. They also include a few tie straps to tidy things up on the Kraken G10, as well as the tubing and wiring from the AIO.
Since we needed an AIO to go along with the G10, NZXT has sent us the Kraken X40 for our testing. This is a 140mm single radiator AIO, and is the same unit they did their testing with. All we need to do now is get the card, and get this system mounted up for some testing.
Oh, one last thing. When NZXT mentions that some cards will need a shim, this is the sort of thing they have in mind. Due to the design of the HD7950, this must be installed to make contact with the die to the cold plate on the AIO. Not too sure how easy these are to find; we just happened to have one lying around.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid Cooled GPU Mounting Kit]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix introduces new cosmetic Rocket Pass system
- Steam gives option to view user accounts 'total spendings'
- Sony launch PlayStation Hits, amazing titles for only $20
- Former Sony boss says cross-play block is 'money' related
- Kingdom Hearts III story re-explained by series of videos
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit