Accessories and Documentation
In the box offering up the included hardware, this is half of what we found. There are hex head screws for the PSU and expansion slots, M3 screws for the motherboard and storage drives, and for some reason, we are seeing companies offer paper washers again. We also were given four long fan screws, two normal fan screws, six standoffs, and a motherboard speaker.
For 3.5-inch storage drives, they offer four rails for the right side of the drives and another four for the left side of the drives. Each of the sets is clearly marked as well. We also get a small bundle of five wire ties to help with the cable management.
The manual is multilingual and is simply printed in black on white paper. It starts with the parts list, takes you through the entire build process, and is very well done. So well done that even if somewhat confused by something, a quick glance at the manual will get you back on track and allow even the most novice builder with enough information to complete it.
While not spectacular to most readers, we do like the quality control check list left inside of the chassis. At least we know that someone is actively looking at the chassis as it goes together, and we don't have misaligned panels and components like other chassis we have just looked at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z3 Plus White]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit