Introduction and Specifications
ADATA isn't a company you would think of when in the market for a new wireless charger, but you might want to think twice about that after this review.
I'm a massive fan and heavy user of wireless chargers; I have two in my office, one in my bedroom, and another in my backpack ready to go when I leave the house for trips or events for TweakTown.
ADATA's Elite CE700 Wireless Charging Stand is a two-part device, with a stand and a charging plate. These two pieces go together, so you can either have the CE700 laying down horizontally, or you can have it standing up on an angle with your device charging.
The ADATA Elite CE700 Wireless Charging Stand has a 5V/1.5A input and a 5V/1A output. Inside the box, you'll find just the CE700 itself, with a USB cable and User Guide--it's a light package, but there's not much else needed.
On the side of the ADATA Elite CE700, you'll find a micro USB port for input. You can plug in a USB cable from any source, or as I did, a portable battery that provides portable wireless charging--the best of both world's!
Using the ADATA Elite CE700 Wireless Charging Stand
I used the ADATA Elite CE700 Wireless Charging Stand in two situations: on my desk while I was working and when I went away for a few nights. When it's on my desk, it sits there plugged into a USB hub, keeping my Nexus 5 smartphone topped up with juice.
When I was away on a trip, I had the Elite CE700 hooked up into a mobile battery, so that I didn't require a power socket. This way, I didn't have to get home at night and fiddle around trying to plug in the USB cable into the bottom of my phone. Instead, I could just dock it on the ADATA Elite CE700 Wireless Charging Stand and, voila, wireless charging love to my Nexus 5.
I didn't like the green, black, and silver color theme at first, but this is definitely something I fell more in love with as time went on. I came to really enjoy the design and look of the ADATA Elite CE700.
One of the stand out features that ADATA has baked into its wireless charger is that you can lay it down or stand it up. There are not many wireless chargers on the market that are vertical, so the Elite CE700 wins some points for that. It's quite handy having it stand on your desk, so your smartphone can be facing you when notifications or phone calls blast through.
Wireless Charging Is Awesome: I'm a massive fan of wireless charging, and I become quite disinterested when a smartphone isn't capable of charging wirelessly. If you own a smartphone or tablet capable of being charged wirelessly, buy the ADATA Elite CE700.
Did I Mention Wireless Charging Is Awesome? It really is! I promise, once you go wireless, you'll never want to go back.
ADATA Has Used Some Style: Thank you, ADATA, for not being scared to build some style into your product.
A Wireless Charger That Stands Up Against the Competition: A wireless charger that can stand up is a massive benefit, something you come to love when you've used a few wireless chargers.
Nothing. It's Close to Perfect: Sure, I could nitpick, but for $39.99, ADATA has done everything it could with the Elite CE700 Wireless Charging Stand. I couldn't ask for anything more in a wireless charger, apart from it being free and maybe materializing beer from nowhere.
If you have a Qi wireless charging capable device, you need to definitely look at getting yourself the ADATA CE700 Wireless Charging Stand. Not only does it work incredibly well, but it is incredibly cheap. At $39.99, it's one of the cheapest wireless chargers on the market.
You can have it laying down, or standing up; it doesn't matter: the ADATA Elite CE700 just wants to give your smartphone or tablet some wireless charging lovin'.
PRICING: You can find the ADATA Elite CE700 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The ADATA Elite CE700 retails for $39.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit