A plethora of screws and fasteners are Included with the chassis. Here, we have everything from brass standoffs to mount our motherboard, to fasteners to mount the rails that were included with our sample.
To mount the rails, we first lined up the holes in the rail with the chassis, and then screwed them down. As you can see, the rails are adjustable to fit any style of rack.
We then adjusted and fitted the second part of the rail.
Each of the two drive bays are locked into place by a retaining bar that is screwed down to the inner side. To remove the bay, first remove the two screws, and then push the drive bay back and out.
Here, we have removed the bay to prep it for installing drives.
Above, we have installed our motherboard, complete with a hefty amount of DRAM.
Here, you can see our entire build. I chose to go with an AIO water cooler, just because of its simplicity and value in comparison to air coolers. We also used an ATX board in our build. Above, you can see we have plenty of room around the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms