A plethora of screws and fasteners are Included with the chassis. Here, we have everything from brass standoffs to mount our motherboard, to fasteners to mount the rails that were included with our sample.
To mount the rails, we first lined up the holes in the rail with the chassis, and then screwed them down. As you can see, the rails are adjustable to fit any style of rack.
We then adjusted and fitted the second part of the rail.
Each of the two drive bays are locked into place by a retaining bar that is screwed down to the inner side. To remove the bay, first remove the two screws, and then push the drive bay back and out.
Here, we have removed the bay to prep it for installing drives.
Above, we have installed our motherboard, complete with a hefty amount of DRAM.
Here, you can see our entire build. I chose to go with an AIO water cooler, just because of its simplicity and value in comparison to air coolers. We also used an ATX board in our build. Above, you can see we have plenty of room around the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- System Shock reboot on 'hiatus' after raising $1.35 million
- DOOM-like 3D engine made out of MS excel formulas
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit