A plethora of screws and fasteners are Included with the chassis. Here, we have everything from brass standoffs to mount our motherboard, to fasteners to mount the rails that were included with our sample.
To mount the rails, we first lined up the holes in the rail with the chassis, and then screwed them down. As you can see, the rails are adjustable to fit any style of rack.
We then adjusted and fitted the second part of the rail.
Each of the two drive bays are locked into place by a retaining bar that is screwed down to the inner side. To remove the bay, first remove the two screws, and then push the drive bay back and out.
Here, we have removed the bay to prep it for installing drives.
Above, we have installed our motherboard, complete with a hefty amount of DRAM.
Here, you can see our entire build. I chose to go with an AIO water cooler, just because of its simplicity and value in comparison to air coolers. We also used an ATX board in our build. Above, you can see we have plenty of room around the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- COLORFUL introduce new Plus Series SSD range
- CoolerMaster release the MasterKeys MK750 gaming keyboard
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- Intel CPUs have serious bug: vulnerable to remote attacks
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ