The supplied driver disk has the basic drivers that you need to get this board up and running. Again, nothing fancy here.
Inserting the driver disk, we come to the first screen, which shows the options available for this disk. Clicking on Install Mainboard Drivers will bring you to the next screen.
On the Chipset driver menu, select which motherboard you have to install drivers. In this case, we used the S7053 to install drivers for the TYAN S7053GM2NR.
Now, we select which operating system that we want to use.
Here we see the list of drivers for that operating system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Specifications]
- Page 3 [Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Software]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [SPECwpc_v1.0.2]
- Page 12 [UnixBench 5.1.3]
- Page 13 [SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit