The packaging is much like any other be quiet! cooler we have seen; they use the all black backing to highlight the image of the cooler in the center of the panel. At the bottom, you see the naming and the line: "no compromise silence and performance." Just below that, there is notation of the 250W TDP.
As we move around to the panel on the right of the box, we see things start off by listing reasons why one should use a cooler such as this. This panel touches on points like the virtually inaudible operation, immensely effective cooling, the use of high grade materials, and it ends by noting the quality, and the three-year warranty coverage. The bottom then shows off previous awards (including a couple from yours truly), and is sure to note the 250W TDP again.
At the back of the packaging, things start with a few lines about be quiet!, above the pair of renderings of the cooler, where they point out seven features in the design. The bottom then offers a condensed specifications chart, and to the right there is a diagram of the fan motor, and four features specific to that design.
The last panel offers the Dark Rock Pro 3 and be quiet! naming at the top, and is then followed by French, Spanish, and Polish versions of their statements of why consumers should purchase this cooler. At the bottom is that TDP again, along with the web address, in case you want to look on their site for more information.
Inside of the packaging, you will find the Dark Rock Pro 3 has been fully encased in high density foam to prevent damages to the cooler; even when it looks like it has been dropped, based on the damage to the box.
The bottom, sides, and the top are fully covered, and at the back of the cooler, a thin box of hardware is slid in after a thin layer of foam that keeps them separated. Even with visible damage to the box, the Dark Rock Pro 3 inside of the box took no damage, and arrived in great shape for testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on PS4, Xbox One
- Ronda Rousey will voice Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat XI
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media