Supermicro has released a powerful Mini-ITX motherboard that jams a whole lot of features into a very small motherboard. We can see this product working as a Point of Sale (POS) machine, an industrial PC, and in some situations, as an applications server, or workstation. We can even see this motherboard being used for home systems that can run office applications, and even play many games.
Industrial and POS systems usually require a fair amount of COM ports, in order to handle all different types of devices, and this motherboard has five in total. This gives it good compatibility, and the ability to handle all kinds of legacy type devices.
Most OEM or system integrators will typically purchase complete systems that build on a motherboard like this. We also see a growing trend of users who prefer systems that do not take up a lot of desk space, and this motherboard can fit in a very small enclosure.
Low-power systems are also important these days; this not only keeps things cooler, but it saves on power bills too.
The X10SLV motherboard meets all of these requirements, so let us take a closer look at this new Haswell Xeon supporting, workstation motherboard from Supermicro.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Specifications]
- Page 3 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Total System Power Use]
- Page 10 [NAS Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard