The Build and Finished Product
Even though the removal of the bezel isn't needed for the build, it is nice to see that the wiring and switches are mounted to the chassis and not to the bezel.
Removing the bay cover, then sliding in the drive and installing the tool-free clip, the DVD drive is very secure and not going anywhere, even if you have to travel. For those that are paranoid, there are holes on the right side for screws to make sure these devices don't move.
It is easy to see how compact this chassis is once the ATX motherboard and HD 7950 are inside of it. Surprisingly enough, there were no issues getting things to fit, although we did have to go to a smaller CPU cooler this time. As for the wiring, we expected better, but with a tiny window, none of this is visible.
No surprises in the back of the chassis either. The I/O plate snapped right in, the card was easy to align and secure, and the PSU lines right up and is easily screwed into place permanently.
To be honest, there was very little done on this side of the chassis as far as connectivity is concerned. We used a modular PSU with a short cable kit which helped tremendously with the build's tidiness, but if needed, there is room next to the HDD rack to create a rat's nest to hide wires.
With the panels back on and components ready to run for the testing phase, we glance back at the T21. There is just a bit of the CPU cooler visible through the window, and we did not add a side fan, even though there was still room even with the side heat pipes on this specific video card.
When power is added to the Urban T21, the right side of the chassis is where the LED lighting is, so in most cases this will be showing into a wall. But the bright blue LED for power and the red LED for HDD activity will definitely glow against the wall and be easily seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- SCDKey celebrates Black Friday with cheap OS/game keys
- Playground Games discusses benefits of Microsoft ownership
- Nintendo has no immediate plans for N64 mini
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions