The Build and Finished Product
Even though the removal of the bezel isn't needed for the build, it is nice to see that the wiring and switches are mounted to the chassis and not to the bezel.
Removing the bay cover, then sliding in the drive and installing the tool-free clip, the DVD drive is very secure and not going anywhere, even if you have to travel. For those that are paranoid, there are holes on the right side for screws to make sure these devices don't move.
It is easy to see how compact this chassis is once the ATX motherboard and HD 7950 are inside of it. Surprisingly enough, there were no issues getting things to fit, although we did have to go to a smaller CPU cooler this time. As for the wiring, we expected better, but with a tiny window, none of this is visible.
No surprises in the back of the chassis either. The I/O plate snapped right in, the card was easy to align and secure, and the PSU lines right up and is easily screwed into place permanently.
To be honest, there was very little done on this side of the chassis as far as connectivity is concerned. We used a modular PSU with a short cable kit which helped tremendously with the build's tidiness, but if needed, there is room next to the HDD rack to create a rat's nest to hide wires.
With the panels back on and components ready to run for the testing phase, we glance back at the T21. There is just a bit of the CPU cooler visible through the window, and we did not add a side fan, even though there was still room even with the side heat pipes on this specific video card.
When power is added to the Urban T21, the right side of the chassis is where the LED lighting is, so in most cases this will be showing into a wall. But the bright blue LED for power and the red LED for HDD activity will definitely glow against the wall and be easily seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard