Accessories and Documentation
There is quite a bit of hardware so pay attention to the manual, as it shows everything. That is except for the first bag, which I assume are 200mm fan screws, but are not covered in the manual correctly. The second bag contains 20 or so wire ties, and the third bag holds the stand-off socket. The bottom row then holds a bag if shorter fan screws, the power supply screws and the screws I used to mount an SSD.
You also get six other bags of screws, too. Across the top you have the motherboard screws, 3.5" hard drive and ODD screws. The bottom row offers the pair of extra stand-offs for E-ATX motherboards, 35.5mm 200mm fan screws, and the last bag contains what NZXT show as the SSD screws.
The manual and this product placement guide are found outside of the chassis. Mine was under the plastic liner, but folded over the top edge as most of it hung down the right side of the chassis.
Opening the manual offers you a fold out front page. Inside of it you are offered up an exploded diagram of the Phantom 530. The page to the right of it explains what each of the numbered points is showing.
Then things move into the front of the chassis and how to remove the bay covers. After that bit of information, you are then explained the front I/O sections and what you will find and how to use it.
As the manual continues you are offered up some very clear instructions for installing the components and getting things wired up correctly. Large images with red printing denoting what is being installed really helps as you read the section titles for guidance as to what is being done in each step.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market