Accessories and Documentation
There is quite a bit of hardware so pay attention to the manual, as it shows everything. That is except for the first bag, which I assume are 200mm fan screws, but are not covered in the manual correctly. The second bag contains 20 or so wire ties, and the third bag holds the stand-off socket. The bottom row then holds a bag if shorter fan screws, the power supply screws and the screws I used to mount an SSD.
You also get six other bags of screws, too. Across the top you have the motherboard screws, 3.5" hard drive and ODD screws. The bottom row offers the pair of extra stand-offs for E-ATX motherboards, 35.5mm 200mm fan screws, and the last bag contains what NZXT show as the SSD screws.
The manual and this product placement guide are found outside of the chassis. Mine was under the plastic liner, but folded over the top edge as most of it hung down the right side of the chassis.
Opening the manual offers you a fold out front page. Inside of it you are offered up an exploded diagram of the Phantom 530. The page to the right of it explains what each of the numbered points is showing.
Then things move into the front of the chassis and how to remove the bay covers. After that bit of information, you are then explained the front I/O sections and what you will find and how to use it.
As the manual continues you are offered up some very clear instructions for installing the components and getting things wired up correctly. Large images with red printing denoting what is being installed really helps as you read the section titles for guidance as to what is being done in each step.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz