128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size actually encountered in an enterprise scenario.
Both the CloudSpeed 500 and the SM843 are closely matched in this test, with an average hovering around 530MB/s.
The CloudSpeed falls in sequential write speed to the SM846, with an average of 425MB/s. The SM846 averages an impressive 487MB/s in sequential write speed at QD256.
The CloudSpeed 500 again manages good marks as we mix in a read workload in steady state conditions.
Both SSDs give great latency performance at 128K sequential write, with the SM843 actually providing 100% of its I/O's in the 60ms range. The CloudSpeed 500 provides 982,528 I/O's (93.72%) at 60-80ms, and 65,846 I/O's (6.28%) at 80-1900ms.
The CloudSpeed 500 averages 3.83 Watts, and the SM843 averages 3.65 Watts.
The CloudSpeed 500 gives 113MB/s per Watt, and the SM843 provides 129MB/s per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit