128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size actually encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Micron averaged 413MB/s in sequential reads at QD256, the Intel DC S3700 averaged 473MB/s, and the Optimus averaged 526MB/s. All three SSDs exhibit very good consistent performance in the read testing, though the Intel tends to slip back into its garbage collection mode intermittently.
The Micron averages 318MB/s in 128K sequential write speed, the DC S3700 averages 444MB/s, and the Optimus weighs in at 514MB/s.
The Micron P400m provides 51.6% (394,224 I/Os) in the 80-100ms range, and 48% (369,021 I/Os) in the 100-200ms range.
The Micron P400m averages 5.57 Watts during sequential writes, the Intel averages 2.39 Watts, and the Optimus averages 7.37 Watts. The P400M gives 57MB/s IOPS per Watt, the DC S3700 gives 185MB/s per Watt and the Optimus scores 69MB/s per Watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard