Connectors and cables are kept to a minimum, but one shouldn't need much more out of a 750W unit. The extra-long ATX 4 + 4 connector is nice for those who have a bottom mounted power supply in a tall case. There are four PCI-E connectors spread between two cables allowing for the use of dual video cards. Peripherals are handled via three more cables. Two of these have three SATA connections each and the third has two Molex and a single FDD connector.
Rail distribution is decent for a 750W unit. While not noted or labeled anywhere, the rails can be identified via the color of the yellow wire coming out of the Integra R2. It if is a yellow wire with no stripe, it belongs to 12V1. Those with yellow wires with a blue stripe are 12V2. For those that know it is easy enough, but for those that don't, it will leave them wondering for sure.
A Look Inside
The Integra R2 uses a compact design and that is certainly no joke when you look at the PCB. They could have gone with an even shorter case if they had desired, but it more than likely would have required the use of a smaller fan.
A single Taiwanese Teapo capacitor can be found on the primary side of the Integra R2 750W power supply.
More Teapo capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
Hong Sheng provides the A1225M12S 120mm fan which provides the active cooling for the Integra R2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series