Inside the Antec Take-4
You aren't going to find a lot of bells and whistles inside of a rackmount case normally, but Antec did what they could to spice things up a bit. There is a cross bar at the top of the case that adds strength to the case.
Antec also build in a cooling duct for the power supply.
The air duct is removable should you need to install a power supply that's larger than 6.5". Given the Extreme Edition processor, high volume of HDD/SSDs and high stress the system will run under we're using a big fat power supply so the air duct has to go.
Here we see the dual case fans included with the Take-4. Both have three user selectable settings - High, Medium and Low. The case fans also use 4-pin Molex connectors and adapters for 3-pin motherboard headers are not included.
The drive sleds have rubber grommets so your 3.5" HDDs are not in contact with any metal that can induce vibration and thus make additional noise.
There are also two 3.5" internal bays that can be used for HDDs or other 3.5" devices like floppy drives.
Finally there are dual 5.25" optical bays just above the air duct.
As we mentioned the air duct is coming out and in this image, we can see it removed. The 5.25" bay will go back in after we mount the Icy Dock 6-in-1 SATA drive carrier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Antec Take-4 Rackmount Case]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics come to Nintendo Switch
- EK Water Blocks launches next-gen Velocity CPU water blocks
- Bethesda boss talks next-gen Xbox and PS5 consoles
- MSI Afterburner v4.6.0 beta 9 supports NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- SpaceX plans first private customer for Moon trip in 2023
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- All-New Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Pack Available Now
- HIIT Me Baby One More Time: Daily Burn Releases Fat and Calorie Burning App
- Silver Dollar Games Announces One Finger Death Punch 2
- Full Steam Ahead For New Star Manager
- TwelveSky2: The Limitless OBT announcement