Installation and Finished Product
Here is the reference design Galaxy GeForce GTX 570 I will be using as the heat source for this round of testing.
Once I removed the cooler, cleaned of the thermal compound and thoroughly cleaned the memory ICs and the power management chips, we now have a GTX 570 ready to have the Accelero Hybrid installed on it.
If you run the screws through the mounting holes on the card you can then install the cardboard clearance template. This is to ensure that you don't crowd the die when installing heat sinks around it so that the head unit will go on without any issues. With all the heat sinks cemented to the card, I must wait an hour to continue so that it can set up and harden.
While I was waiting I went ahead and added the four screws into the large holes in the mounting plate that I told you weren't for the GPU mounting. Once that is in, we have some tubing and wires to deal with.
To secure the tubing under the shroud you can lay the tubes in the trail as you see here and then add the screws and washers to keep them secured. There is also an option to allow the tubes to come out the side where the cut away is.
I also went ahead and added the F12 PWM fan to the back of the radiator as a pull fan, as that is the way described in the instructions. The connection from the fan remember, goes back to the shroud and not the motherboard.
In the end of the shroud furthest from the expansion slot is where the 4-pin fan header from the F12 plugs in. Be sure to press rather hard on this connection as it is tough to get the connection made securely. I also routed the mini 4-pin connection and the wiring and was sure to secure the excess to keep it out of the fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit