Installation and Finished Product
Here is the reference design Galaxy GeForce GTX 570 I will be using as the heat source for this round of testing.
Once I removed the cooler, cleaned of the thermal compound and thoroughly cleaned the memory ICs and the power management chips, we now have a GTX 570 ready to have the Accelero Hybrid installed on it.
If you run the screws through the mounting holes on the card you can then install the cardboard clearance template. This is to ensure that you don't crowd the die when installing heat sinks around it so that the head unit will go on without any issues. With all the heat sinks cemented to the card, I must wait an hour to continue so that it can set up and harden.
While I was waiting I went ahead and added the four screws into the large holes in the mounting plate that I told you weren't for the GPU mounting. Once that is in, we have some tubing and wires to deal with.
To secure the tubing under the shroud you can lay the tubes in the trail as you see here and then add the screws and washers to keep them secured. There is also an option to allow the tubes to come out the side where the cut away is.
I also went ahead and added the F12 PWM fan to the back of the radiator as a pull fan, as that is the way described in the instructions. The connection from the fan remember, goes back to the shroud and not the motherboard.
In the end of the shroud furthest from the expansion slot is where the 4-pin fan header from the F12 plugs in. Be sure to press rather hard on this connection as it is tough to get the connection made securely. I also routed the mini 4-pin connection and the wiring and was sure to secure the excess to keep it out of the fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner