The packaging for the FT03 Mini has a black and silver in the background with images of both the black and silver versions taking up the bulk of this space. At the top is the company and chassis name next to a USB 3.0 ready badge and below the images is a list of seven features.
If the currier would have used the top of the chassis instead of this side, you would be looking at the same list of features we saw on the front, just that this time is repeated in nine various languages.
On the back there is an exploded view of the SST-FT03B showing how the panels and top remove from the chassis. Around this image there are nine features listed with green lines running to and pointing out what they are describing.
The last side of the packaging starts you off with a description of what lead to this design and what you can expect to find included in it. At the bottom you get a full list of specifications to make sure it is capable of what you want and to make sure you have the right components to put in it at the time of purchase.
Cutting some tape and sliding the box off the interior packaging we find that the SST-FT03B is shipped with a plastic liner over the chassis to protect the finish. To keep the chassis from taking damage if the box got dropped is the thick Styrofoam end caps. The hardware and literature is shipped outside of the chassis floating freely inside of the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM