Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis
On the face of the PC-V700-B you have one piece of brushed aluminum that runs the length from top to bottom and makes the curved bends as well. At the top is a brushed aluminum stealth bay cover for the 5.25" drive, then an expanse of holes for ventilating the case until you hit the Lian Li name where it stops.
The front I/O panel on the right side offers a power and reset button at the top with the audio jacks following g them. Then you run into the pair of USB 3.0 ports, the single USB 2.0 port and the eSATA connection.
The top is made from the same piece that runs down the front, but this time the brushed aluminum is broken up near the back for the mesh over the 120mm fans there.
Since this isn't the window model, this side panel as well as the right side panel is just flat expanses of brushed aluminum that clip into the sides of this chassis. There is a tab at the back to make grabbing them a little bit easier.
Behind the PC-V700 you find the rear I/O hole next to a pair of holes with grommets for water cooling and the 120mm exhaust fan and grill. The bottom half has the eight expansion slots with no ventilation next to them and a power cord socket to easily power the PSU that goes in the front.
Under the chassis you can see the PSU dust filter is at the right side, between the front feet. To the left are eight keyways for hard drives and you then run into the rear pair of feet for the chassis to set on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V700-B]
- Page 6 [Inside the PC-V700-B Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ