Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis
On the face of the PC-V700-B you have one piece of brushed aluminum that runs the length from top to bottom and makes the curved bends as well. At the top is a brushed aluminum stealth bay cover for the 5.25" drive, then an expanse of holes for ventilating the case until you hit the Lian Li name where it stops.
The front I/O panel on the right side offers a power and reset button at the top with the audio jacks following g them. Then you run into the pair of USB 3.0 ports, the single USB 2.0 port and the eSATA connection.
The top is made from the same piece that runs down the front, but this time the brushed aluminum is broken up near the back for the mesh over the 120mm fans there.
Since this isn't the window model, this side panel as well as the right side panel is just flat expanses of brushed aluminum that clip into the sides of this chassis. There is a tab at the back to make grabbing them a little bit easier.
Behind the PC-V700 you find the rear I/O hole next to a pair of holes with grommets for water cooling and the 120mm exhaust fan and grill. The bottom half has the eight expansion slots with no ventilation next to them and a power cord socket to easily power the PSU that goes in the front.
Under the chassis you can see the PSU dust filter is at the right side, between the front feet. To the left are eight keyways for hard drives and you then run into the rear pair of feet for the chassis to set on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V700-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V700-B]
- Page 6 [Inside the PC-V700-B Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo discuss Metroid Prime 4/Yoshi/Pokemon progression
- Total War dev Creative Assembly working on tactical FPS
- NVIDIA Tensor Core GPUs power 5 out of 7 best supercomputers
- INSOMNIA: The Ark developers announce new jazzy soundtrack
- Forza Horizon 4 car list leaked, 90GB of pre-load available
- اعطال صيانه تكييفات امريكول (01014723434) اصلاح امري
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit