The PC-V355 is displayed on a pretty plain background as not to detract from the sexiness of this chassis. With the left being taken up by that image and the chassis naming, there was only a thin strip on the right to run seven images down the length denoting key features.
On the right there are both the silver and black models topping the panel with a checkmark for the included model. Below that are six versions of the chassis specifications in condensed form.
Personally I would have left the front with just a chassis image and used large feature images here, but this also helps to keep the costs down so dollars are spent on the chassis and not the box. I would also like to thank the couriers for smashing the corner of this box for me, it adds character.
This side matches the opposing side of the packaging, even down to the languages covered in the six charts.
Inside the box you will find the PC-V355 front and rear enveloped in Styrofoam to make sure the chassis can take the hit we just saw and come out aces. Inside of the foam is a thick plastic liner that is taped to the bottom of the chassis to keep that brushed finish exactly like when it left the factory. As for the paperwork, well that is left floating about between the case and the liner.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Lian Li PC-V355-B Mini Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the PC-V355-B]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz