MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control
Entertainment at your fingertips is the line used to explain the need to have this MCR1 remote to use with the MC001-BD. This will work not only for Media Center, but you can use it like an old phone and text the keys for results in a browser or while on Facebook.
On the back we get to see the entire IR remote with a small list of features just below it. Near the bottom is a list of specifications and the fact that batteries are again included with this product.
The remote is fat at both ends with a slim spot in the middle that fits nicely in your hand as you navigate all of the keys. You have device keys at the top with a navigation pad and mouse functions just below. With the basic remote functions for TV navigation there is also an alphabet attached to allow you to also type from this remote control
On the back is the removable cover to allow you to install the pair of included batteries that come in the box.
We get a set of the same 1300 mAh alkaline batteries that I received with the keyboard. I was about to go ahead and install these, but...
... on second thought I will use a pair from my own stock, these look a little too ill to do anyone any good.
The remote control guide comes in as many translations as does all the rest of the kit. They all show the 29 button layout and below are a list of each button and its function. Once you get used to this and the keyboard, navigating on the MC001-BD is a real breeze.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 5 [Inside the ARCTIC MC001-BD Entertainment Center PC]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [K481 Wireless Keyboard with Multi-Touch Pad]
- Page 8 [MCR1 IR Media Center Remote Control]
- Page 9 [Audio Relay Wireless Media Extender]
- Page 10 [Audio Relay Accessories]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit