The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top of the board, we can see the standard setup going on here. We've got our four DDR3 RAM slots supporting up to 32GB of RAM with speeds starting from 1066MHz DDR and going all the way up to 2133MHz DDR.
Along with the RAM slots, we've also got our main 24-Pin power connector and we can see a couple of fan headers floating around with one to the left of the 24-Pin power connector and two to the top right of the RAM slots.
Moving around to the CPU area, you can see we've got our main 8-Pin CPU power connector tucked up in the back corner. Around the CPU socket itself there's no big surprise. It's pretty clean and we've got those fancy new gold caps going on. We can also see the heatsink around the CPU area a bit closer.
On the I/O side of things we've got a keyboard PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports to start off with. Moving across, we've got a VGA and DVI along with a DisplayPort and HDMI to round off the video connectivity side of things. Next up, you can see we've got a clear CMOS button and two more USB 2.0 ports, 1394 Firewire and an eSATA 3 connector running off the Marvell SE9120 controller.
Moving across, we've got two more USB ports, but these are USB 3.0 running off the Etron EJ168A controller. Above that we've got a Gigabit networking port running off the Broadcom BCM57781 controller. To round everything off, we've got an optical port and five analogue ports that run off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit