The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top of the board, we can see the standard setup going on here. We've got our four DDR3 RAM slots supporting up to 32GB of RAM with speeds starting from 1066MHz DDR and going all the way up to 2133MHz DDR.
Along with the RAM slots, we've also got our main 24-Pin power connector and we can see a couple of fan headers floating around with one to the left of the 24-Pin power connector and two to the top right of the RAM slots.
Moving around to the CPU area, you can see we've got our main 8-Pin CPU power connector tucked up in the back corner. Around the CPU socket itself there's no big surprise. It's pretty clean and we've got those fancy new gold caps going on. We can also see the heatsink around the CPU area a bit closer.
On the I/O side of things we've got a keyboard PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports to start off with. Moving across, we've got a VGA and DVI along with a DisplayPort and HDMI to round off the video connectivity side of things. Next up, you can see we've got a clear CMOS button and two more USB 2.0 ports, 1394 Firewire and an eSATA 3 connector running off the Marvell SE9120 controller.
Moving across, we've got two more USB ports, but these are USB 3.0 running off the Etron EJ168A controller. Above that we've got a Gigabit networking port running off the Broadcom BCM57781 controller. To round everything off, we've got an optical port and five analogue ports that run off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's impressive new electric Semi Truck starts at $150K
- Battlegrounds surpasses 2.6 million concurrent gamers
- Battlegrounds has now sold over 22 million copies on the PC
- Battlegrounds new desert map named: Valle Coronado
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ