The Motherboard Continued
Moving around the motherboard, we can see up our top corner we've got the usual suspects present. Across the bottom you can see our main 24-Pin ATX power connector.
Above our power connector you can see our four RAM slots which support up to 32GB of memory with speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2133MHz DDR.
Getting around to the CPU area, we can see it's pretty clean with just a single heatsink being used here on the board. The main stand out is of course the little mSATA SSD that sits to the left. We haven't covered this yet, but we'll move onto it in just a second after we look at the I/O side of things.
Moving over to the I/O side of things, we start off on the left and you can see our combo PS/2 port. Above that we've got two of the total eight USB 2.0 ports present here. Next up we've got an optical out port running off the Realtek ALC889 codec.
Next up, we've got a HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports running off the Etron EJ168 controller, gigabit networking port running off the Realtek RTL8111E chip and six auxiliary ports running off the same Realtek ALC889 controller where the Optical out is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit