The Motherboard Continued
Moving around the motherboard, we can see up our top corner we've got the usual suspects present. Across the bottom you can see our main 24-Pin ATX power connector.
Above our power connector you can see our four RAM slots which support up to 32GB of memory with speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2133MHz DDR.
Getting around to the CPU area, we can see it's pretty clean with just a single heatsink being used here on the board. The main stand out is of course the little mSATA SSD that sits to the left. We haven't covered this yet, but we'll move onto it in just a second after we look at the I/O side of things.
Moving over to the I/O side of things, we start off on the left and you can see our combo PS/2 port. Above that we've got two of the total eight USB 2.0 ports present here. Next up we've got an optical out port running off the Realtek ALC889 codec.
Next up, we've got a HDMI port, two USB 3.0 ports running off the Etron EJ168 controller, gigabit networking port running off the Realtek RTL8111E chip and six auxiliary ports running off the same Realtek ALC889 controller where the Optical out is.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Sharkoon reveal the AI7000 Silent & Glass PC cases
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM