The X-slim is in the typical purple and white box with an image of the X-Slim with and without a laptop placed on it in images. There are also three features listed that cover the slim and lightweight design, the adjustable height, and the 160mm silent fan.
The side panels match each other and give you the name and basic description of what it is along with another image of the X-slim.
On the back Cooler Master offers all of the pertinent information on the X-Slim. On the left are two charts, on contains a list of seven features, and beneath it are the specifications. On the right there are six images that show features that aren't covered in the list at the left.
On the long side opposite the handle is information pertaining to this being a laptop cooler and company information and web addresses at the right end.
On the inside the X-Slim is packed just like all of the other Cooler Master samples like this I have received. Both ends of the unit are supported with dense foam that keeps it in the middle of the box. Just in case something does break the packaging, or there is a lot of vibration in transit, there is a plastic liner as the last line of defense against abrasions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HPE's new supercomputer will help NASA run Crysis on the Moon
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 will also use CRYENGINE, will have modding
- PewDiePie passes 100 million subscribers on YouTube
- Razer will spawn its biggest retail store in the world in Las Vegas
- Remedy working on three new IPs, including unannounced AAA project
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best