The X-slim is in the typical purple and white box with an image of the X-Slim with and without a laptop placed on it in images. There are also three features listed that cover the slim and lightweight design, the adjustable height, and the 160mm silent fan.
The side panels match each other and give you the name and basic description of what it is along with another image of the X-slim.
On the back Cooler Master offers all of the pertinent information on the X-Slim. On the left are two charts, on contains a list of seven features, and beneath it are the specifications. On the right there are six images that show features that aren't covered in the list at the left.
On the long side opposite the handle is information pertaining to this being a laptop cooler and company information and web addresses at the right end.
On the inside the X-Slim is packed just like all of the other Cooler Master samples like this I have received. Both ends of the unit are supported with dense foam that keeps it in the middle of the box. Just in case something does break the packaging, or there is a lot of vibration in transit, there is a plastic liner as the last line of defense against abrasions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit