Accessories and Documentation
After removing the hard drive racks, I spun one each way so you can see the front and the back without the case or the fans blocking your view.
This is the wiring you will find attached to each of the two racks. There are six Molex connections that allow the drives to be daisy chained for power, and each rack comes with three black SATA cables.
This is the rest of the goods that finish the assembly. I show this because it does take a few screws being removed and a bit of looking around to get all this hardware out of the chassis.
The black, textured, aluminum mouse pad is a bit small for my personal use, but it is a nice add-in that spreads some SilverStone to other places on your desktop.
The white box that comes packed in the bottom cap of the inner packaging is packed to the top with parts to add to the TJ11 to cover just about any need you might have for your build.
Part of the hardware is this power supply adapter that connects the green and black wires to jump both power supplies into action at one time. SilverStone also includes a Molex to 3-pin fan adapter that can power up to three fans in the chassis.
Remember the mentioning of the odd screw holes in the back of the optical drive rack? Well there are to allow these three plastic 2.5" drive trays to be mounted out of sight. You also get a pair of different sized case badges. If you want to use them fine, if not, that's fine too, but it's nice that they leave you that choice.
You also get a pair of magnetic dust covers to stick to the intake of you power supplies. They will already be behind the outer mesh, but a little added filtration is always appreciated. The large bag in the middle holds all the screws and risers needed to get you all your components installed and secure.
This is the cover that came off the case from the factory. In the box is another that looks just like this, but the large area with square holes is removable to allow for two power supplies to be mounted to it.
I had to peek in this manual a couple of times to make sure I was removing things right, and just to be sure I could get my components in the TJ11 just the way I wanted to. I found that this manual is very well versed and offers great images and diagrams to follow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-TJ11B-W Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside The SilverStone SST-TJ11B-W Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch Online may get SNES games and beyond
- Why Red Dead Redemption 2 shouldn't be on Switch
- Intel stacks CPU, DRAM, and IO into one package with FOVEROS
- Intel Xe: scalable graphics architecture aims for PETAFLOPS
- Intel Sunny Cove uArch: Deeper, Wider, Smarter. Bye Skylake!
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock 14-Port Review
- Load Up and Get Necrolyzed, GUNGRAVE VR Launches for PlayStation VR Today
- En Masse Entertainment Catches and Releases the 'BAF Masters' Update on TERA PC, Live Alongside Wintera Events Today
- 'MK Kollective' to Relaunch with Original Content from New Ambassadors in Celebration of Mortal Kombat 11
- Forge A Path To Survival In Left Alive
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019