Connector availability for the GSP850-SM is excellent. Not only does the power supply offer both ATX 4+4 and EPS12V connectors, but it offers a great selection of modular cables for peripherals. Not only are there a total of 10 SATA, seven Molex, and six PCI-E connectors, but the modular cables vary in length and number of connectors so that you can reduce even more cable clutter. Topping it all off is the inclusion of a Molex to FDD connector instead of forcing you to have it on one of the modular cables.
Single 12V rail. Moving on.
A Look Inside
Surprise! It really does look identical to that of the NZXT HALE90 850W power supply. It is a very clean design with decent cooling.
Primary capacitors are Japanese manufactured Nippon Chemi-con caps.
The secondary capacitors are the same as above. High quality Japanese capacitors rated for 105C throughout the entire power supply.
Sentey has slapped their sticker on the fan for this power supply, but you can almost be certain that it is a Globe Fan since this power supply is pretty much a carbon copy of the Super Flower Golden Green design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit