Street Fighter IV
While Street Fighter IV features models and backgrounds rendered in 3D, the gameplay remains on a traditional 2D plane, with the camera having freedom to move in 3D at certain times during fights, for dramatic effect. Producer Yoshinori Ono has stated that he wanted to keep the game closer to Street Fighter II. A new system called "Focus Attacks" ("Saving Attack" for the Japanese version) has been introduced, as well as Ultra moves. The traditional six-button control scheme returns, with new features and special moves integrated into the input system, mixing classic gameplay with additional innovations.
All the characters and environments in Street Fighter IV are rendered as 3D models with polygons, similar to the Street Fighter EX sub-series Capcom produced with Arika. However, there are a couple of key differences. Art director and character designer Daigo Ikeno, who previously worked on Street Fighter III 3rd Strike, opted for non-photorealistic rendering to give them a hand-drawn look, with visual effects accented in calligraphic strokes, ink smudges and ink sprays during the fights.
Older and less intensive games like Street Fighter IV play well on both new models even with the in game settings quite high.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Remedy's new game Control is Epic Games exclusive for 1 year
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023