The Golden Green SF-800P14XE comes with a nice mix of cables and connectors for an 800W power supply. The fixed cables include the 20+4 pin Main cable, ATX 4+4 cable, and a PCI-E cable that feature both a 6-pin and 6+2 pin connector. Modular cables include a pair of PCI-E 6+2 pin cables, a pair of PCI-E 6 pin cables, two SATA cables, a single mixed SATA/Molex cable, and a single Molex + FDD cable.
The SF-800P14XE features only a single 12V rail, so there is no load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Popping open the SF-800P14XE reveals a pair of heatsinks cooling the power supply. While these could be larger, we certainly have seen worse. For those that would like to compare how similar the SF-800P14XE is to the NZXT HALE90 850W PSU, check this picture for comparison.
The primary side of the power supply features dual Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors rate. One is rated for 400V and 330 µF while the other is rated for 400V and 470 µF.
The secondary side of the SF-800P14XE also features Nippon Chemi-Con caps everywhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit