The Golden Green SF-800P14XE comes with a nice mix of cables and connectors for an 800W power supply. The fixed cables include the 20+4 pin Main cable, ATX 4+4 cable, and a PCI-E cable that feature both a 6-pin and 6+2 pin connector. Modular cables include a pair of PCI-E 6+2 pin cables, a pair of PCI-E 6 pin cables, two SATA cables, a single mixed SATA/Molex cable, and a single Molex + FDD cable.
The SF-800P14XE features only a single 12V rail, so there is no load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Popping open the SF-800P14XE reveals a pair of heatsinks cooling the power supply. While these could be larger, we certainly have seen worse. For those that would like to compare how similar the SF-800P14XE is to the NZXT HALE90 850W PSU, check this picture for comparison.
The primary side of the power supply features dual Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors rate. One is rated for 400V and 330 µF while the other is rated for 400V and 470 µF.
The secondary side of the SF-800P14XE also features Nippon Chemi-Con caps everywhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series