The Golden Green SF-800P14XE comes with a nice mix of cables and connectors for an 800W power supply. The fixed cables include the 20+4 pin Main cable, ATX 4+4 cable, and a PCI-E cable that feature both a 6-pin and 6+2 pin connector. Modular cables include a pair of PCI-E 6+2 pin cables, a pair of PCI-E 6 pin cables, two SATA cables, a single mixed SATA/Molex cable, and a single Molex + FDD cable.
The SF-800P14XE features only a single 12V rail, so there is no load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Popping open the SF-800P14XE reveals a pair of heatsinks cooling the power supply. While these could be larger, we certainly have seen worse. For those that would like to compare how similar the SF-800P14XE is to the NZXT HALE90 850W PSU, check this picture for comparison.
The primary side of the power supply features dual Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors rate. One is rated for 400V and 330 µF while the other is rated for 400V and 470 µF.
The secondary side of the SF-800P14XE also features Nippon Chemi-Con caps everywhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard