Antec has chosen a very versatile way to implement their hybrid cable management system. For the fixed cables, there are the 24-pin main and ATX/EPS12V connectors, a pair of 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, one SATA cable, and one Molex cable with FDD connector. The modular cables include two SATA cables, two Molex cables, and two 6-pin PCI-E cables.
If we take a look at the above picture we can see what makes this so versatile. The two red connectors can be utilized for both PCI-E and SATA/HDD. This lets you mix and match the rails and cables to achieve the connector availability to your needs.
The Antec TP-750 sports four 12V rails that are split up rather nicely. 12V1 handles the two native and two modular peripheral cables. 12V2 is dedicated for the motherboard and ATX/EPS12V connectors. 12V3 and 12V4 each handle one native and one modular PCI-E connection.
A Look Inside
Pulling the bottom off of the TP-750 reveals a pair of large heatsinks that help cool the power supply yet still allow air to permeate to the entire PSU. This allows for better cooling all the way around, even on the main PCB.
Antec uses 100% Japanese capacitors throughout the design of the TP-750. The primary side houses a single Nippon Chemi-con capacitor.
On the secondary side there is a plethora of Nippon Chemi-con caps as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability & Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard