Antec has chosen a very versatile way to implement their hybrid cable management system. For the fixed cables, there are the 24-pin main and ATX/EPS12V connectors, a pair of 6+2 pin PCI-E connectors, one SATA cable, and one Molex cable with FDD connector. The modular cables include two SATA cables, two Molex cables, and two 6-pin PCI-E cables.
If we take a look at the above picture we can see what makes this so versatile. The two red connectors can be utilized for both PCI-E and SATA/HDD. This lets you mix and match the rails and cables to achieve the connector availability to your needs.
The Antec TP-750 sports four 12V rails that are split up rather nicely. 12V1 handles the two native and two modular peripheral cables. 12V2 is dedicated for the motherboard and ATX/EPS12V connectors. 12V3 and 12V4 each handle one native and one modular PCI-E connection.
A Look Inside
Pulling the bottom off of the TP-750 reveals a pair of large heatsinks that help cool the power supply yet still allow air to permeate to the entire PSU. This allows for better cooling all the way around, even on the main PCB.
Antec uses 100% Japanese capacitors throughout the design of the TP-750. The primary side houses a single Nippon Chemi-con capacitor.
On the secondary side there is a plethora of Nippon Chemi-con caps as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability & Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series