The bright blue and white backdrop is an eye catching layout. A large chromed looking logo "ZT-10D" sits on top of a cut out window exposing the cooler within.
ZEROtherm shows images of most of the features found with the ZT-10D Premium; things like the base, the pipes, the plating, mounting and the included TIM. Just below them you will see a compatibility chart that is more detailed than the front was.
The back starts off with drawings of the cooler from different angles; these placed above a stylized chart showing the ZT-10D's performance against a stock cooling solution. Designed for overclockers means this cooler should be able to handle whatever I want to dish out, although they do mention adding two optional fans to the cooler for the best performance.
An Image of the included cooler tops this side with a note that the included color may vary due to model changes. Does this show promise of other versions of this cooler yet to come? The bottom half is covered with a specifications chart. They do leave out that the ZT-10D weighs in at around 890 grams. With a fan that is almost 1000 grams total.
The body of the cooler is shipped inside of a high density foam "sleeve" of sorts. At the bottom of the box, you will find a finger hole to use to pull up the white box full of hardware from the bottom of the packaging. The cooler arrived in great shape; the secure fit in the foam was sufficient to say the least.
The clear, nine blade, ZT-10F with blue LEDs comes in a packaging that goes right along with the ZT-10D packaging. With a Fluid Dynamic bearing noise should be kept at bay, and ZEROtherm also states this fact as well.
On the back you will find images of the fan and all the included parts that go along with it. Below the images there is a chart with all the information about the fans specifications one would need to see to make an educated buying decision.
Inside the fan sits in a plastic tray with two compartments. One holds the fan with the wiring wrapped around the outside of the fan, keeping both separated from the included hardware. With this fan you get the black Silent connection and the blue Ultra Silent connection, a 3-pin to 4-pin Molex adapter, screws, and rubber fan mounts.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm ZT-10D Premium CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scarlett to have mid-grade and enthusiast consoles
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire